Maths...100% full marks?!

Today,...wake up late, almost miss my oral remedial. Then, it's raining heavily bah. Mi kana soaked wet by the water...lols! Quite tired bah,...my days never been happy if my life dun have Eileen...lols, she always brighten my days up...she is my life fren also my life rival bah. Today, another maths mock test bah, taken up all those self-study periods. A 2 hours paper, but instead...i used only about 1 hr 40 mins bah to finish the paper. Seeing Eileen and Ying sat beside mi,..making mi so happy and it's really a joyful thing! This time round, i hope i could score full marks bah. Then, if really i scored full marks, Jasmize and Eileen does not pose any threat to mi anymore. Haiz,...sad to say bah, tomorrow still got 'Vectors' test, if i win Eileen again...Lols, she will gonna ask mi teach her and guide her maths le! Lols...jkjk de lah, actually, Eileen's weakness is maybe too many calculation mistakes and errors bah. Who ask her do so fast everytime?...Lols! Lols...Also dun understand why, the day since Joey leave mi,..I had been caught up by Eddie, lols! He have been talking to mi nowadays and that also bring my friendship between him closer. The hell my brains and body so struck up by anime cartoons, Eddie tell mi lots of anime songs that are really nice! Lols...Tomorrow will be very the boring day for mi bah, got English common test and somemore after that still got 'Vectors' test. Haiz,...tml lessons also very the sian too...that's all bah. Hope tml will be a good day that can kill time faster...Lols!

Signed off,
25.07.06

Comments