Oreo Oreo Oreo!

Today, another wonderful starting of the day! Upon waking up...i went to school happily, just to get my maths graph test. Haiz,...i'm really quite disappointed after i got my result...as i think it really was very bad b'cuz i never get high marks. Haiz,...but it's just a test. I wun be easily beaten down de, cuz...i think i will even harder for the next upcoming test. Of cuz, i will beat Eileen and the sudden power plus, Jasmise...Er, dun noe how to spell her name! Lols...nvm, Now, these 2 girls really post a big threat to mi...Haiz, i wun lose, and i will keep on the pace and study even more! Lols...i'm no.1 and no one stands in my place, if she/he stands in my way, i surely will get rid of him/her! Hahas...jkjk de lah, but really true, using my own power and efforts to win them. Oreo Oreo Oreo! Lols...these few days, my home always popped up lots of Oreo biscult bah, so choco and black black de, see liao also wanna puke! Lols...kidding de lah, it's just that i dun like to eat bah...cuz, it's so sweet that will kill my tastebud! My dad always buy biscult nowadays, and buy a lot bread! Lols...make mi wanna eat till full full de! Lols...Oreo! That's all bah for today...

signed off,
17.07.06

Comments