soccer craz' over!

Today, mi watched the 'world cup' de final le, in the end, France loses. I was really very disappointed in France performance today. Zidane got a red card at the "extra time's 2nd half" and this foul cause France to lose in the penatly shoot-out match. Henry did his best but still can't get through the world's famous goal keeper, Buffon. It's was such a miss! Then, today really very tired bah, after long hours at school and went to fetch my cousin. Mi end up quite late reaching home. Tml will be another same boring day, hence, days and time are catching up my life! Lols...the 'O's is quite near the corner. So die die also must study hard and go poly bah. After school, mi and eileen they all went for lunch, i never told Joey that i'm going with them. I just sneak out saying mi helping Meiqi send letter. But in the end, i still told her the truth. I found a bit let her down, so i told her. Haiz,...she in other words, is still my fren via buddy, cannot like that bah. It's was a tired day and a long run for mi tml bah. Just hope can pass time faster loh. That's all for today bah!

signed off,
10.07.06

Comments