Fail 'em all...?

Today, it was a tiring day bah because i sleep late yesterday! Lols...stupid reason bah! Hahas, today i took my physics mock exam paper. The paper was darn difficult for mi loh,...haiz, i never study Physics so oftenly bah...i usually study my Chem' and Maths...! I sure hope i could pass my the paper...at least a B4 also good! Lols...Haiz, i think i got to work even harder le,...prelium and O level very near le...Haiz, seem to had little time for my upcoming comics and games! So i think the fans of WPEEP™ got to wait a little more longer le...sorrie bah! Lols...i will tried my best to finish by the end of the year...hence, we still got a few more months to go, then i think all of us will disper le...got to keep in touch bah! Nvm...the important thing i worry most is still my studies...haiz, got to work hard liao...no more maple and comics...lols! kkks...that's all bah.

signed off,
25.08.06

Comments