It's back to basic again!

Another day had passed, what come up to my mind is the exams are nearer than ever...as to my prediction of the exams, i got work hard and put more effort. Yesterday, i got back my prelium results, it was terrible done. Apart from my maths, i got very low marks for my other subjects. My Physics paper was a let down actually, it pulled down my Chemistry grade. My Physics knowledge were all down to the drain, as i had not much revise on it. Despite from that, i manage to save 29 marks from the paper [which is upon 65]. Although, my physics flunked. My Chemistry on the other hand, still can cope up with at least a B3...however, it was not a good grade and it is not what i was expected to get. Hence, that day before my chemistry paper, a friend of mine told me that it is a MCQ paper. I believed her and prepared for the MCQ paper. Though, when that day i sit for the paper, i realise what she told mi was wrong! I was so stunned and surprised. But, nevermind...i still at least get back some marks. Little do i know that, i never studied still can get a B3, i was so surprised. It's a easy paper, and that's close! Hahas...the section B of the paper, i think i flunked the second question. I think i dun noe what the question wanted mi to find...so i give the wrong answers and the teacher marked mi wrong. The question must be rephrased for mi to understand and get what the question wanted mi to find. Hence, to mi...the English standard of the paper should be lower so more students will noe how to do...hahas! From all the subjects,...i felt that maths and sciences should be emphasized more rather than English and MT or Combined Humanity...because of frequently using English and MT at home, and movies, tv progammes, all sort of stuffs complies of these languages, we can eventually improve our standard! Unlike Maths and Sciences, these subjects were not used on my daily life oftenly...so our level of these subs' were very weak and we should practise more! From here, i think the markers and examiners should marks Maths and Sciences more leniently...as our fellow Singaporean can pass the exam more easily. Our students were all very weak in Maths and Sciences...so must be more kind and patient to them. One thing to be glad for is our students put in efforts and hard works to do well in exams. This is a good sign. From here,...that's my point of view.

signed off,
26.09.06

Comments