My Birthday...23.10.06!

Today is my birthday
<--This is my birthday cake!! =] Lols...we had lots of fun actually! [with my family]. Early morning, i went out with Ying² for buying jing's birthday presents. We both went down town [Orchard], see see walk walk! Lols...little do i noe what will happen next! So exciting bah...alot of my frens early morning sms or msn mi wishing mi happy birthday. Those wishings really brighten my day up bah...hees! Love all my frens! Hahas! Some of my frens wrote testi's for mi @ frenster! Free to go read up bah! =] Though time files, even though i am 17 le, i feel so young instead! Hahas...one more year can watch M18 movies le! Yeah! This year is my leaving school examination year, which i got to finish my O's to get into poly or other insititutes. Really really bah...a few days more, is my fren Jing de birthday le! Hahas...i old her only 3 days! Hees...=] Alot things must learn bah when someone got older! I think this year those who are taking O's must learn to take care of themselves bah! So that they dun get sick easily...Hahas! Eh...my birthday wish ar, very easy one! Everyone also wants my wish actually...hees! Euu can guess...but i cannot tell, later not accurate anymore...lols! Btw, thks for all my frenies and buddies for wishing mi oohs!! I really appericate all your kindness! Hey hey! =] I hereby wish euu all good luck for the upcoming exams! Study hard oohs! We can do it de!! Yeah...!! =p


signed off,
23.10.06

Comments