Too down too depress....

Today, i really dun noe what's going on with mi...i was no idea how i'm feeling. I dun noe whether is it sad or what...being a loner and quiet person today. Haiz...maybe because of the O's, i think too much...i dun have moods to entertain ppl le, exams were so near...seem that my frens were all leaving mi sooner or later...all were waiting for O's to finish. Haiz,..soon i think i will be getting new frens in my life bah, aiyoh...hate it alot, making frens wasn't as easy, finding true frens is as hard...whatever i do, i hope to make them happy. Haiz...ppl like mi got to work more harder bah, i'm not handsome nor very popular...likes to say lame jokes and lame stuffs! Like that qualities very difficult to find frens de. Haiz...so like that loh, today really got some mood crash bah, abit dun feel like talking...try to capture my attention wasn't easy today. Exams was so near and i still can see my classmates all so happily smiling away...haiz, not worry for them but instead of myself...kkks bah! Hope euu all readers dun send other ppl my blog address loh, =p cuz...euu noe what will happen rite...? That KH...aiyoh, haiz...ending of today post, first hope euu all can pass euur exams well bah!

Comments