O's level fever...=[

O's level Fever!!
Recently...I had been busy studying and revising my work. So seldom drop by Msn nor Blogger nowadays. It's tough to find time, as most of my time-slots were taken up by revision. I really wanna go poly bah, it's my dream loh! Lols...=] Eh...i really really hope this year, O level will be much easier...=D But i think it's not possible bah. When i see my fren results, all their grades were excellent...all were above 15 points. I really scared that i cannot enter poly. Besides, my prelium sux, only 21 nia! How euu except mi to go poly like that...=[ So i told myself to study hard! I dun want to be someone that is not recgonised in the society. No matters what it takes, i would like to give it my very best shot! After my O's level practical, i realised my grade gonna be affected by it. Haiz...so i think my chance of getting A1 for Science was really slim, so i must study even more...=[ Ok bah, just few more days to my O's, i really hope that the paper gonna be easy. I see Maths as my best sub' so i really hope that i can maintain my A1 and my science wasn't bad too, sure hope i can get A2 bah. As for my Combined', i hope i can score at least B3 or B4...Maybe even A2! Lols...i will try my best for English bah and my MT already a B4, so no choice bah...=[ I aim to get 18 below...i hope to! =] Good luck to euu all too bah! Take cares...


Signed off,
04.11.06

Comments