Two more to go!

2 mores to go!
It's been days. I left with my History and Sciences to go. I believe i can do it, hope so that my Science and Maths can score A1. I want to save up money for up coming holidays. One thing that i was darn sad was the 7 % GST. The government decided to raise the current 5% GST to 7%. When i saw the news, i was so the...dun noe what to say ar! I'm just a student, and everything i use and do was going to raise 'its' prices again!! OMG...it was real bad news to a dude like mi bah! I was like going to enjoy my treat after O's, then this shit hitted mi on my mind! Now i can't imaging what the bills gonna cost mi...=[ I think i better prepare about $200 bah. Next, i think the exams is another stuff that kept giving headaches. I was really worried that i can't enter poly loh. Then, everytime i studied, the stuffs and topics never come out...make mi worried that i would fail my exam! Haiz...i think i going to take a step with a look bah. Then, the other stuff is jobs recuitment, i wanna go for jobs recuitment! But...i dun noe what jobs were available! Haiz...sad sad! Nvm...that will be after O's problems, i will just hack care and study for my current exam bah. Ok le...gtg liao!


Signed off,
14.11.06

Comments