Goodbye to my daily boring life!

Goodbye 2 my daily boring life!

10.12.06. the last day of my boring life. Today, I had to prepare for tomorrow job le. Lols...i'm looking forward and quite excited to the day. Working alone was really weird as it was my first time in life bah. Last year, i went popular bookstores to work. It was a cool experience and pretty fun. I went interview with Patrick last year bah. But this time round we came late le, the manager said they had enough ppl. So we got to go other places for jobs bah. Life really bored at home bah. After O's level, we had nothing better else to do le...so no choice, we got to go find job to kill time.

During free time at home, i either watch stupid TV shows or use the computer. Some more i don't have Starhub cable TV, wah...it's darn boring loh. Then use the computer, my computer kanasai. Cannot play games...haiz, darn stupid com'. So i guess i got a job will be a good thing. I could learn new things and on the same time, i could gain experience on the work industry. Although, this time round i cannot work in Popular, but Option is a not bad ideal place for mi too bah. Worked before as 2 different positions, i have more alternatives to choose from in the future bah. Hahas...ok bah. Really had lots fun le bah. Got to go work le...lols! Ok bah write till here.

Signed off,
10.12.06

Comments