Re-renovation of my S.H.E. corner...=]

The S.H.E. Corner!!

Today, i really had a tiring and dead day bah. Come home like one dying fish. Lols...Today, when i go work, early morning...from then, i work non-stop to the time i knock off bah, it really makes mi blast out. Reasons: I think is because today is Sunday and Chinese New Year was very near le. So a lot of people came and buy New Year stuffs. Wah...my counter was all full of people at about 3.45pm to 5pm like that. Darn tiring loh, even at morning, there were alots people buying newspaper and vegetables...the darn fruits and chicken so many till can build one flat! Wah! Say till it makes mi go crazy. Lols...But, i think i really on the right track le bah.



I now noe more to how to do the job properly. Anyway, that's all for today. Hence, i wanna tell all readers more about my S.H.E. corner. Lols...The corner and decorations were all setted up by mi, alone! Lols. During setting up, it really used up all my energy. Especially, when i wanna hang the strings photos. But, due to painting of my room...i had no choice to remove all my posters and stuffs. So now i make it really simple bah. Maybe next time, i will put up more nice stuffs...lols. On the top is my cool JVC's hi fi decorate with S.H.E. cute merchanises. Then right beside the hi fi system is all my CD albums and some VCDs...lols. Hahas...the photo really seems blur, but no choice bah, my camera phone no good. =p Eh...also pretty happy that i been to S.H.E. concert last night.


They rules!! Lols...Then the cool Ella sing David Tao's song! Wah...really nice!! Lols. Sexy Selina gave us a sexy chair dance! Lols...what Hebe does? Guess...it's drum performance!! Lols...that was like so cool! Hees...then the food there in the stadium cost like gold! Wah...one hotdog can sell up to $3 - $6 like that bah. Lols. Ok, let's continue on my S.H.E. corner! Then at the bottom is my S.H.E. corner wall. I acutally had alots of their posters, but hence...my dad wants the room to be more neat. So I had no choice bah. But overall, i was pretty satisfied with my S.H.E. corner le...hopes my faithful frens can come visit my house someday. Lols. HappY HaPPy bah...I gtg le, see ya!

Signed off,
28.01.07

Comments