S.H.E. 2007 Perfect 3' concert!

Tomorrow, S.H.E. will hold a concert in Singapore Indoor Stadium and guess what? Dots...I'll be there to support! Lols. Actually, i got a free concert ticket from my fren, she was really good loh, can take free ticket! Lols...i was very lucky! I got to see my idol tomorrow le! Wee...although i got to wake up early to work, but never mind, i ended at 2pm in the afternoon bah. At the time i reach home after work, should be around 2-3 pm le bah. Then, after taking a bath and rest a while...about 5 plus can go out le! Hees!

Then, meet that fren of mine! Lols. I was also pretty excited about seeing the concert! Wah...hahas! The guest celebrity is Fahrenheit! Wah, i can confirm alot girls will scream like hell out there...lols! I better have some ear protection with mi, if not...i think my ears will become deaf loh. Hahas. Anyway, hope to see many fans like mi out there bah. Hees...surely got alot 'mei mei' de, wah...lols! Today lehs, i get my toy'r'us pay le, haiz...only $43.75 bah. Very less loh...=[ But my real salary of hundreds still haven come yet...but soon le bah? Lols...i hope so. Then,..now my bank only had number of tens. Lols...what can i say? I am a bit too spendrift...lols. Nvm that, now what really make mi worries is the stupid O level results, but i hope i can do it bah. Lols. Wish mi good luck, readers! Lols...ok le bah, let's stop here and continues some other time.

signed off,
26.01.07.

Comments