Chinese New Year...

The Malaysia New Year!

Today, I came back from my Malaysia's trip. Finally, my fun and nothing to do days ended. Lols. Actually, on the way back to Singapore, i was thinking whether did i been to Malaysia. Lols...time passed so fast! Lols. Had lots of fun bah, watch a lot cool and funny shows at my grand-parents house[astro cable tv]. Lols...never took any photos was really a miss bah? Lols. Cannot show euu all my homeland. Lols...Also seen lots of fireworks and fire-crackers. It was darn awesome nice! =p All the shops were closed bah, around the Chinese-lived area.

Hence, there were malay's shops opened for long hours. Many unfortunate things happened last year, really hope this upcoming year will be good for mi bah? Hope so...Haiz, tomorrow already need to work. Darn boring lehs...thinking of tomorrow stuffs, i really darn sian lehs! Lols.

Nevermind about that bah, let's tell euu all more about the days i spent at Malaysia. Lols. First night of New year, i went to my granny house[father side]. It was raining heavily suddenly after we went on my uncle car. Wah...so weird is that, last year the visit to my granny...it was raining too. Lols. Nvm about that...had alot candies and chips at my granny place. Lols...i doesn't care about my red packets money le bah. I bought what i bought le...lols.

Left my shoes and spect' and also 2 jeans...eh, if wanna count, i also want a new HP. =[ Lols...Second day lehs,...i did not had alot happening except watching TV and seeing my mum playing mahjong. Lols...darn boring bah. Haiz...nothing to do, nevermind about that. I estimated liao bah...my red packet money should be around a hundred bah. Then, buy my jeans...lols. Hahas...third day lehs, is today loh! I wake up darn early to prepare...all because of my stupid family...so kiasu! Scare the bus will run away! Wah...make mi darn tired. Heng...tml i working at 4pm loh. Lols...hahas! Then, eh...i think next week like that, my frens they all will ask mi out bah? Lols. maybe soon bah...better prepare alot money wait first loh. Lols...i got to go le bah! Thanks for reading...

signed off,
20.02.07

Comments