Tomorrow, last day!

Tomorrow, last day!

Today is my second last day of my job. I am cleaned off the list tomorrow. Lols...it maybe because there were too many staffs around le bah. Quite a miss not working there anymore. But, hence...i hope so i can find another new job again bah, or else...i cannot pay my own phone-bill le. Lols! So i must start saving some money le bah? Dun think i will still buy new handphone le bah. It may be too ex' for mi le bah. I scare i cannot pay my phone bills, that's the problem. Lols. Hope when i got my pay, i can treasure it and spent on important things.

Lols. I pretty thought i can work till end of March at the beginning...but little did i noe that, i can work till only end of Feb'. Haiz...giving a second thought, it may be a great rest for mi maybe because i had work for quite some time le. Maybe about half of my holidays, i been working bah...? Lols. Been there for 1 month plus le bah...haiz. Quite a sad thing that i had to leave. Lols. Anyway...Ken always there to joke around!

Hahas...this funny guy had the name of the "street fighter" guy. So i always tease him by saying that where's 'chun li' and his rival 'Ryu'! Lols...sound pretty game-mi here hoh. Hahas...then, today lehs...he ask mi about my name. Then after told him my full name, he ask again why i no english name! Lols...i told him, "i dun noe what name to take ar!" He reply mi, "Wilfered Ee wei Jie". I find the name too weird. Lols. So he came out of another name, "Wilber Ee Wei Jie". I was so the...freezing by his lame names! Lols.

Pretty funny guy, wanna mi accompany him go get his bag and shoes. Lols...Eh, talking about this fren of mine. Today, after i knocked off from work, ying surprised mi and had supper with mi! Lols. I never even expect my buddy, ying would came up looking for mi for supper! Lols...that fellow! Lols...We had big bowl of Laksa! Wah...darn nice bah! Rated 3.9 out of 5 lehs! Haha...Acutally, ying treat mi for the drink! Lols...thanks le bah, pal! Lols. Wah seh...that darn coke lime cost $1.20 loh. Lols.

Anyway, really taste nice! =p I say till i am a pretty greedy guy bah? Hahas...Aiyoh, actually this idiot wanna go fetch MJ de...but b'cuz, she was a bit too late, MJ already got on the bus le. Hahas...So came find mi instead. Heng, i knocked off at 10pm loh...or else she will be so fed up till like hell! Hahas. Ying lehs...lot times never talk to her loh. Today, had lot to talk to her! Hahas...actually, i was knocking off at 5pm de, but because darn lot ppl and then my working pals all never come, i had to take over them! What the F* loh...lols! Hahas...nvm, they give mi chance to earn more! Lols...Ok bah, i will stop here le! Got to go...

Signed off,
25.02.07.

Comments