LuvWave...

Changing Handphone soon...

Finally, tomorrow i got my pay le! Wee...so happy! Hahas. Anyway, i already bought one S&K jean le! Wee, so nice and comfortable!! Wahahas...cost mi only $20 nia. Actually wanna buy shoes, bag and some tees. But lols...i wanna change my HP. About that, i was feeling quite good. Lols. But, the phone i wanna get will cost mi $278 bah, already half of my pay liao. So i think this month must save more liao. Anyway, i pretty like the phone design loh. Lols...the phone included delicated music player and camera buttons.

Wah seh...so cool lehs. Although the phone camera no good ar, but i think it's ok for mi liao bah. Lols. Anyway, if got time...meet up frens and take some photos and had some fun bah? Eveyrday work like hell liao, no off...darn sian loh. Haiz...lols. Ying and Jing work as full time de, Eileen lehs...also another one. Only mi alone is part time, lols. Back to my phone stuffs lehs, i wanna put alot songs to my phone lehs! Whahahas, it got bluetooth and infra-red features, which is pretty useful in sending files to my other fren. The phone had a screen display of 320 x 240 pixels. Which is quite large. Check out my Handphone details here!! OK then bah, that's all i wanna say liao. Check out soon...

signed off,
03.03.07.

Comments