RP in city!!

Birth of my N5300!!

Today, finally...wah. Waited alot days liao loh. Finally bought my N5300. Wah seh...so nice design and very lightweight lehs. XD The camera mode so darn clear de lehs. Lols. Then wah seh, the loudspeaker make my music more nicer lehs! Lols. Good quality sound played from my HP. N5300: rated 10/10 stars! Wahahas...2 thumbs up! Love it so darn much. And also, it can play flash files and alot more new music formats. My dad and mum see liao, so like wanna get one too.

Lols...anyway, after got this phone, need to buy other stuffs too liao. Cuz' go poly need to wear different shirts mah. If everyday wear same one, sound pretty weird. Lols. Anyway, very happy that i can go poly bah. Lols...very good bah. But, pretty sad that some of my frens cannot make it lehs. Haiz...but i hope they work hard this year and go poly next to join mi bah! All the best, frens!! Lols. I got to go liao bah...take cares.

signed off,
07.03.07.

Comments