Shopping Alone.

Shopping Alone

Today, actually was going out with ying at first de. Heard she say wanna watch movie with her ex-best friend, asked mi to go along too. But, yesterday...she called mi, told mi that cannot liao. I was like halfway sian diao. The reason is because she's working and her friend also cannot make it so got to change to Monday. Thus, i cannot make it on Monday...because i going on course. So asked her to go with her loh.

Hahas...she said that i never go, she dun feel like going. So funny. Anyway, she asked Eileen out for mi today de. But heard from Eileen that she had to head home for dinner, which also meant that she need to go home early. I was like sian...so never go with her. Haiz...so sian bah. No choice to be alone.

Then, afterall...i went to make my singpass at the Jurong East CPF building. So i still went out after all. Hahas...after doing my singpass. I went to IMM and Jurong point to see see and walk walk. Alone some more...sian! Lols. I bought 2 polo tees and 1 formal wear at IP zone. Then, 1 pair of jeans at S&K.

Total savings of around $40 ++ loh! So cheap...lols. Anyway, pretty happy that i got my new clothes bah. But hence, i know sure alot people wear same as mi de. So think i will wear on weekdays when not so much kids around de. Lols...Finished creating my Singpass, i already not so troubled about my poly' stuffs le. Got the pass to print out the CPF's education scheme stuffs...lols. About the tution grant, i will tell them i 19 April sure will apply de...Lols. Then, that's all bah i think.

signed off,
23.03.07.

Comments