Buddies till the end!

Buddies till the end!

Today was my first day of orientation at RP. I wake up darn early as i lived quite a distance from RP which was located at Woodland. I went out then take buses after buses, trains after trains. Lols. Then, finally reached the place, it was like darn many people. Then, we were informed where to report all sort stuffs. haiz...first day, it was pretty unsuccessful. I doesn't made any good impression for the class i am in bah? Maybe. Lols. I was quite weird at time as i was like suddenly popped in the teacher lessons(like when after she ask question, i was like talk crap and say whatever make senses bah?) Lols. But...it's quite dead bah? Lols.

Anyway, hope the others and the rest of my days will be better off bah. Hahas. After my orientation, i went to find Ying and Joey. Lols. Both like waited for quite some time before i reached bah? Sorrie! Lols. This Joey very naughty loh. then ying popped into her teasing and they both combined their bloody nonsenses to tease mi. I was like so darn the PEH CHEY loh. lols. they said that...the yoshinoya girl kana like mi, but saw Joey beside mi, she face black black...dots. What sia. Lols. But...the Yoshinoya really smell and taste good. Lols.

Then, after taking the late lunch at Yoshinoya, we went walk around Hereen and Celeisure. Lols. Joey had to meet Eugune, so she got to leave early. Then, mi and ying accompany her to the MRT and then turn back to shop for a little more while. But this ying...giving mi headaches ar! Try and try and try, but not one piece suits her! OMG, no choice but to head for Bugis...YAWN! I will stop here. darn sleepy liao. Take care readers.!

signed off,
12.04.07.

Comments