the king's day

The KING's Day

Today, a fine day as usual. I went to school early to setup my laptop. That's pretty crap bah? Lols. I did it everyday. Hahas. This is my second time, rewriting this post! So angry with my crappy lousy computer! Keep on hanging all the times...never ask! Lols. Faizal always did it to us..."never ask". Diao...lols.

Then, today we having problem solving module. Pretty bored actually starting...after that, we had a lot talkings among my team members. Lols. The faci' gave us a big mahjog' paper for our poster. Lols. At first...i was like thinking, "wah, can use as pole dance!", then my team members was like. OMG! what happen to euu today? Lols. I ask myself, i also don't know bah? Hahas.

During our presentation, King don't know where he even talk to...the poster descriptions was abit un-clear. Lols. But hence, we still manage to get to the point of today problem. Hahas. That Edwin, so called our class question killer! Lols. He like to ask alot questions that were really hard to answer de. I was like, "OMG! Why he ask this question?!" when Yusof struck at where he don't know how to explain what he writing. Lols. Overall, i love my poster today! As usual...went home quite early.
I think that's all for today bah? Sian ar...tml still need to work. Haiz. Ok...take cares.

signed off,
30.04.07.


Comments