No one to accompany!

Nobody to accompany!

Today, morning wake up so darn early just to go work then, now feel pretty tired. But, i will had to try finish another post for today! Lols. Or else...no fans would wanna read my blog anymore. Lols. Joking.

Haiz...early morning, i was hurted by my stupid name tag's pin! Make mi work in pain ar!!! Arghsss....need to apply plaster! Lols. Then, today sales not bad bah? Lols. Reason is maybe i too shuai le bah? so many people come my counter pay. *laugh laugh*

lols...joking bah! I where so handsome sia! XD The actual reason is because the customers paying at my counter all buy alot stuffs ar!! Lols. make mi work till like hell. I was like there thinking, "when can knock off? why the time pass so slow etc;" cuz...seriously today alot people loh. End of month, everyone get pay liao. it's like that de lah. lols.

Then, after when i reached home. I super the stubborn asking my sis accompany mi to go JE buy my concession for MRT. then shui bian eat my lunch. Lols. then after that. I went to the arcade, then saw the Jody*[dun noe spell correctly anot]. Lols. She was like behind mi so weird. Diao...i play with her a while loh. Hope IVAN wun mind. lols...we had alot fun bah? But too bad my sis cannot enter mi and Jody's world** Lols. then she was like sian sian ! Hahas. actually wanna ask her go IMM de, but she say she wanna study for exams. so no choice, i acc' her back home loh. Hahas. that's all for today bah? Oohs...bought a copy of '8 days'. Love the choi bu in the magazine! the mediacrop de Dawn Yeoh! She darn cute!! Weee...lols.

signed off,
29.04.07.

Comments