RP boring?

Campus busy?

Today, finally...i dropped in and write this new post. Lols. Sorrie not to been writing these few days. Lols. Hope my blog's fans wouldn't mind. Lols. Been caught by my campus this few days.

It's been 1 weeks my school start. Hahas. Had alot fun with my recently met frens and classmates! Lols. I got one CHEERFUL freaky YongLing* fren. Lols. Then got one very ah beng but character not bad de Jason(who also from my Sec sch). One act innocent but brain full of dirty thoughts de Johnson! Lols. Fannie, one quite quiet when with mi de? Lols. Fii* the farting queen and joker of my class, of cuz! Lols. Then, Dian(dun noe i spell correctly anot) our class babe! Lols. Of cuz...the HOT classical music DJ of all, Julietan*(dun noe i spell correctly anot). Hahas. Jolene...our class quiet girl (alot things to gossip sometimes?). Too many jokers in my class...cannot introduce all lah. Lols. Next time maybe?

My days at RP wasn't bored at all...everyday see pretty girls and cute cute girls! Lols. Then, class alot laughter always? Everyone seem to be quite united. Of course, at this kind of state...everyone are socialable! Lols. That's a good thing to be about? Lols. I heard my course got alot MEI MEI one. Lols. think RP wasn't that CHINA afterall...lols. Everyday, my classmates surely will play techno music over their laptops. Lols.

My campus's foods? Lols. Wasn't that bad afterall...lols. We got 2 cafes, 2 foodcourts. 1 new one coming up soon. Lols. I like the chicken rice with BBQ sauces! Lols. darn tasty! then the nasi lemak! OMG...the drumstick nice sia! Lols...sandwiches of course! Lols. Lemon barley drink...wee! Lols. Good thing is our breaks is 11.30am to 2 pm. Eat till euu siao ar! Lols. Then, while eating...euur opposite tables already got pretty girls and shuai ge liao! Lols. Good meals with good view! Lols. Superb combination!

Facilites? Of course good lah. The best is...RP is 70 % - 80 % air-conditioned, euu will never sweat ! Lols. Today, before i enter the school, I can feel the air-con* blowing against my skins from like 50 steps away from the school! Wah seh...that's cool loh! Lols. As i mentioned earlier, RP is second biggest poly in s'pore. They got good facilities of course! Another thing is that, RP is expanding...So dun mind coming RP to join mi? Lols. Ok bah, gtg liao.

signed off,
25.04.07.

Comments