Vain? No way! Lols.

Vain? No way! Lols.

Today, wake up darn early bah. Stupid job...lols. Today, working morning shift that's why got to wake up early bah. Wah seh...although, slept for alot hours. But i still felt tired. Hahas. Think i got the reluctance to wake up bah! Lols. Hees...today, PN leave S'pore le. So sad...no more ppl accompany crap on msn liao. Lols. Miss her...Today, alot people came to NTUC to buy alot fruits loh. Aiyoh, heard my mum said is because tomorrow is what 'god' de day ar. It's a belief of the Chinese bah. Lols. I dun quite believe in it alot anyway. Hahas...then cheap bah, watermelon like so big and red sell only $1.20. The taste sure is yummy~!

Lols. Then, came by a auntie hoh...she darn idiot lehs. I like was only packing her vegetables. Then, i noe that's a limit weight for the plastic bag to hold bah. But then lehs...she said in a challenging tone, "enough liao, pack the rest another new bag." Then, i was like...OMG! Still got such people alive in this world! But i really pity her maid lah, kana ordered around by this idiot auntie! Lols. Then, my colleague also say loh. Hahas. We share the same view lehs. Lols. Anyway, today...saw 3 pretty babes shopping at my workplace...Lols, it really brighten my day abit. XD They all came and pay at my counter. Hahas. Eh...dun ask mi why i never ask their numbers! LOLS. i was working and on duty! So too bad...lols. Anyway, drop this topic bah. I also not so despo'! Lols.

Recently, seen alot of my sis's fren profile on frenster. Alot of them super vain lehs. Like mi too...hahas! But, thing is they are more better looking in their photos compared to mine. =[ So sad...maybe i'm not handsome bah. Hahas. XD My colleague also say mi vain sia. Lols. She saw mi on frenster then already noe mi is a very ZHI LIAN de guy liao. lols. She really like got go out see the world de lehs. Even i most time spent with girls, she also noe. Lols. I dun noe why lehs. Photos really tell alot bah? Lols. This quote can be found in HANA KIMI also bah. Lols. that stupid photographer! Lols. Ella so cute!! Wee...lols. then the WU CHUN so shuai lehs. Lols...never say, my colleague might think i'm gay sia! Lols. Joking nia...I never be gay for godness sake! Lols. OK bah...write till here.

signed off,
01.04.07.

Comments