What what what?

Extra Service !

Today, mi having enterprise skills lesson. It was really really bored although it something that will help in my course. Today, we were given a really stupid problem statement. The problem is to find the reasons and why 2 persons paying for the same products at a different price. Lols. Sound pretty lame rite? I also agreed. Then, at the end of the day, we have a quiz...which is a everyday quiz for every each module! Diao...Then, this Yongling hoh, really freaking playful and i cannot understand why. Today, she come to 'li siao' mi. Darn random mi, from one topic skip to singing...lols. She like so BEI CHEY. hahas.

After all playing stuffs, finally get down to business to do the presentation. Diao. Lols...Johnson's team was really making us laugh till siao. today so call "extra service" ! Lols. Today theme was abit "Y" lah. Lols...i think "Y" can be understand only by Chinese bah? Hahas.

After my lesson, i went to meet PN and Ying. Those 2 another freaky buddies! Wahahas. That ying hoh...super make mi throw face sia. Walk where also got girl stare. Unlike mi. Diao...I so envy loh. Haiz. then, we went to eat KFC. Lols. then was told nee fren were very easy to get along all sort her school life stuffs. Lols. She take alot photos on my phone...diao. Can euu believe it that my phone had alot ying's photo instead of mine. ? I thought it was my own phone lehs! XD Forget it...she's just a vian freak!! Hahas.

Anyway, thank buddies for letting mi to have so much fun! Ok bah...write till here. Take cares!!

signed off,
26.04.07.

Comments