Food Digest?!

Today's Food Digest!!

Today, i am having enterprise skills's module. Really bored bah? Hahas...but i hope my presentation wasn't bad today bah? The problem is all my classmates don't quite understand today's problem statement. It's darn difficult loh. Haiz. Though, it's hard...we still manage to come out of a presentatation. Phew...having PBL sections for almost like 2 weeks ++, i am starting to get used to it. Problem is...am i learning? Hahas. I hope so.

I got pretty bad grades these few weeks, and dun noe when can get a A's at least. Haiz. Sad is sad lah, but...still need to buck up and do better bah? Anyway, happy go lucky first bah?

Today, i went to have lunch with few of my classmates. Lols. Fii, she wants to eat at the cafe. So hahas. we no choice, all follow her loh. Hence, the foodcourt is just below the cafe, so we went to grab our food first then go up to the second floor. OMG. the food was look nice! Hahas. Nasi Lemak + lemon chicken cost mi only $2.80 ! Wees...lols. Then, my fren bought her black pepper's chicken chop that cost $3.50 ! Hahas. Chicken sandwiches @ only $1 up for grabs! Hahas. Cheap is cheap...delicious of course! Wahahas. 2 thumbs up for RP's food bah? Hahas.

That's all for today bah? Take cares, readers...got time, come visit mi @ RP or maybe at my workplace bah? Lols.

Signed off,
04.05.07.




Comments