Games Blues!

Games Blues

Sorrie to update so late. Recently, i had been playing gameboy advance on my com'...so had been caught up and being totally seduced by my games! Lols. You can say i am abit childish, but i love games loh. Without these games, i don't know how i survived for my holidays sia. Lols. First week of my holiday? Hahas, i already completed 2 games! Not even a sweat with IGN's game guide. Lols. Oh yea...i would like to have alot fun in my second week of holiday loh. Lols. Today, i got my pay liao. Spend almost all of it bah?

Lols. Left $50 + in my bank. So sad. My pay only got $200 + for last month. Haiz...mainly is because i only work on weekends bah. Hahas. Anyway, i bought one newbie's shirt, one very slim jean and one black shirt. Lols. Survivng? Lols. Got to save up loh...
Hahas. Got many other business to do bah? A goal in mind always a goal in mind, i get what i desired. My character...i think should be like that bah? Sound pretty confidence when i say like that bah? Lols. My next goal is to get a TOPMAN's jean!! Wee...darn skinny and slim! Topman rules...OK bah, write till here.

Signed off,
04.06.07.


Comments