Looking back for my memories

Looking back of my Memories!

Hi, readers there! It's been days i step into my bloggie for a post bah? Lols. Sorrie about that. Today, Raven messaged mi during lesson, asking mi about my life. Dots. I ask her instead lehs. Lols. Actually, my life is like so bored lah, no enjoyment, no life...i would want to go out since then! I yearn to go out having dinners with friends, having lots of chatting, alot of fun! But...

My friends were all darn busy business people! They usually have projects, presentations, girlfriends/boyfriends, job and also too much influences from present frens! I also don't know what to say bah, having friends are like not having friends like that. Dots. Sometimes, i really wanted to shout it out, but again i hold back and do nothing about it.

I missed those days being with my buddies and friends. Came to think of it, i actually smiled to myself about all the funny stuffs we had done. I really hope someday, those memories will be refreshed to present time! Being alone is such boring thing to do, i hope sometimes i can get some life at home, rather than games and games! These days, i don't know what i been doing at school.

I reflected back the times when i was a secondary student, i learnt alot and alot knowledge on the subjects i studied. But this time round, i seriously don't know what i learnt, i been so lost without a goal, aimless...without very good frens, i have no people to confront. This is like so weird, i never been so not confident of what i done. I asked my classmates what they learnt, everyone said the same, 'don't know'. Hope to get well and adpat to this PBL system really fast.

Signed off,
24.07.07.

Comments