Music Now!

Music Now!

Today!! My dad's birthday, which is 20-07 of 2007! Such coincidence right? Lols. I think so too. That's why so special to blog down here. Bought him 2 polo tees and a birthday cake! Hope he like it. =3

Yah, today i am so totally moodless on my work. Haiz...also, today problem statement sucks! Lols. It's on media again...what the hell is going on around the school, yo! Those problem starters should get some life, man! Lols.

Came across this new 'MV' by the click five. The song is "Jenny", those guys just got handsome in the music video lah!

Click here to see the music video!

I love the song too, digg this, yo! Must recommend to you guys out there! Watch the video, then you know why and so i also watched the "backstreet boys - the call" music video! My godnesss, it's so darn interesting, the storyline like so cool, should go watch too! Highly recommended! =3

I think that's all for today bah? Lols.

Signed off,
20.07.07

Comments