Sweet Day!

Sweet Day!

Firstly, sorrie for not posting these few weeks maybe even months? Lols. I been busy up with work and pretty lazy to update blog nowadays. Today, i wake up early to go Queenstown for my NTUC lesson, but in the end...i turned up late for meeting my colleague, ZhiWei. Felt a bit sorry for what i did bah? =p Anyway, today is a pretty bad day for mi bah? i dropped my phone 2 times loh.

However, my lesson ended early. So i messaged PoayNee out to accompany go Bugis shop shop. Lols. I bought 3 newbie shirts and become their member! Lols. Got 2 sheet of stickers and 1 row of badges. Lols. Kawaki ne! Lols. Very cute loh...Then, we went around Bugis, Suntec and Marina. Lols. Darn stupid sia...actually wanna go espanlade de, then got NDP preview...so CMI loh. Lols.

Afterall, we took neoprints at Bugis there. The hell...there were darn lot people in the shop lah. We waited quite long to take our sweet photos. Dots the people, man! Please get a life and have a kit-kat lah! Anyway, the neoprints were darn cute and playful. It's was sweet and fun lah. Overall, Nee entertained mi the whole day making mi happy. Very grateful to her oohs! =] So frens ar...euu all must find time for mi too! I am usually bored! Lols. That's all bah?

signed off,
07.07.07.

Comments