Craves darkness...

Craves Darkness

Finally, a new post! Been waiting for long time le bah? Readers out there...Lols. Ok, i have been craving darkness for this few days. Don't know why...the trademark emo' pose i had actually made me so like my ownself. Lols. In another words, i am so damn vain these days. Being artistic, check out the photos on my official profile. Lols. Ok, what's the reason behind this post title, "Craves Darkness"?

Guess...hmm, it's not difficult. It is because my photos are all took in the dark. Hmm...creating artistic and emo' effect. Lols. Suddenly feel like calling myself the emo' prince. Lols. Ok bah, time to tell you guys what i've been doing these few days since i did not update recently. Dots.

Oh yeah...i am having holidays now. So it's like so freaking bored at home and feeling lazy all day long. Craving for K-Box, steamboat, some outdoor activities and shopping. Been thinking how to spend my pay and waiting for frens who are free. A bit pissed off by holidays sometimes, although i have free time, but all my frens are so not avaliable! At times, i find holidays is too much for mi or maybe sometimes not.

Yeah. Another thing is that all my frens birthdays are coming but...presents are so troublesome. Sometimes i really don't know what they like at all. Especially at present times, i find them like so far away from mi. I start to find whether they or mi know about each other well or not. Haiz...

Some people craves for my kind of life, but when it happens to mi that i don't quite like my present life, i don't know what to do at times and easily feel bored. Even with money, i don't know how to spend and spend with who...according along with my likes/dislikes. To this portion, i think you guys know why this post is named 'craves darkness' le bah?
I think that's all for today bah...enough. Check out my blog for latest updates.

Signed off,
04.09.07.

Comments