Friday the 21...

Friday the 21!

Today, hmm...starting a day with a sleepy mood. Lols. Don't know just what happened to mi, been really tired at times and sleepy. Maybe is because of my contact lens or what bah? Hmm...Early in the morning, slept on the bus and MRT on the way to school.

As usual, reached the class quite early. Hmm...got a new team again due to the different modules, that's why been changing teams this week. It's been 4 days since school reopened le bah? Till now, i almost figured out who is who bah. I as the most hyper in the class as usual. But hence, since last semester, my Jolene fren told mi about my wrong, i start to reflect and hope not to cross the limit of my hyper spirit.

Thinking back of W15F, we seems to be quiet at first, but after just 1 week...everyone was like so noisy liao. Lols. I hope it will also happen to my current class, W14C. Lols. Hmm, as usual this afternoon went lunch with my lunch-mate, Cherine and additional of MaYuan. Lols. She actually rebond her hair and cutted. Hmm, her hair is now seriously better than usual (Talking about MaYuan). Wahahas!

It's been so unlucky that i actually dropped my plate of rice. Damn. Sadly, i did not have anything since morning then i go back class for presentation. Haiz...hence, i think i did not done a great job about today's problem statement. I hope there'll be more improvement in the next lesson. Dots. After all the presentations, i thought the faci' will give us a 6P, hence he did not! Omg...seem that he doesn't care much de. Aiyoh, now so worried about my UT in the future. Lols.

After my class, went to cityhall to meet up my buddy, Raven-san. We went to eat at KFC, due to my current poor financial state. Sad sad, Raven actually also quite broke, hahas. I also did not know when did she go ordered the presents for upcoming birthday frens. Hmm...seem, it's still early but she ordered so early, that's why, both felt so broke suddenly. Talking about the birthdays, i am so sorrie that i did not wish my miyabii mei, happy birthday. Lols. Also currently thinking what to get for Raven. Hahas.

Finished filling up our tummy with those crispy and tasty chicken stuffs, we went to Mac' to have a chat and send Raven some songs. Lols. She been so excited and so pissed off by my collection of songs, as she can't find much nice songs. Hmm...after we had our coffee and finished the stuffs, we again went to stroll round esplanade to get rid some of our fats! Lols. Found one place to have a chat till around 10+ pm like that. Hmm, lols...there's alot free shows out there anyway. I think that's all for the day bah.

Signed off,
21.09.07.

Comments