Happy Birthday 2 PN!

Happy Birthday 2 PN!

Today is my buddy, Nee's birthday! Hmm, hereby over my blog, officially wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY and sweetest 18. Perhaps, Nee might be my life time fren or my part of life? Lols. She grew beautifully from a seed to now a flower. I met her at my secondary school. We were in the same class. Love being her fren till now. It's been 5 years though, time passes really fast. I will not forget how much stupid things we been doing together! Lols. Unlike Raven, she is another one who brought colors into my life, another words, she is very important to me too. Hahas.

Just after today, tomorrow is 2 of my unforgettable frens's birthday, Eileen and Joey. Hmm...Elite sisters? Hahas. Oh yah, still got one more, the MJ and together we are the elite sisters! Diao, sound so lame. Lols. Anyway, Nee birthday falls on the 30th September which is also the eve of children day. Lucky her, she is so happy being the kid and herself. Still bitting onto lolipop? Nee, when you read this, you are now an adult! Lols. Go out the world and have lot fun that we all can't do in our old times.

The heart is young forever, 18 is forever 18. Don't grow too old oohs, will need to stress over too much stuffs de. What can you do when you are 18? Don't know, lame...this is very easy! The things you cannot do when you are young of course. Forget about that, let's go on to the birthdays stuff. Lols. Birthday is once in a year, very hard to find le, so must enjoy it to the fullest bah? Lols. Drink and drink, play and play!

Just to say something about Raven-san's birthday. She is being booked off by her URS frens. Hmm...also she is pretty busy during this month as she got lot and lot of fren whose birthday falls in this month. About our celebrations, mi and raven will be treating Nee's to steamboat buffet, anyone who is interested, please don't mind contact us (YOU PAY FOR YOUR SHARE). About my birthday, maybe i will treat my elite sisters to lunch @ whatever restuarant or to donuts etc;. Lols.
Finally, at last to my birthday wishlist! Lols. Anyway, this is not what i going to wish for my birthday anyway but just to jot down for you guys to make you easier to clear my present! Lols.

S.H.E. Concert DVD
FOURSKINs' cardigan
Cool shade
Magnet earring
Star-shaped blings
Skinny ties/belts
Branded Perfume
A hug/kiss(optional)
Converse HI-CUT shoes

Currently, in need of these stuffs above! Lols. Hmm...please help me clear some if you can. Just now, been talking to nee over msn, lols. Fancy that she did not go out with her frens to celebrate! OMG, damn bored to spend her birthday like that. Lols. Dots. I hack care also bring my frens to have a meal or what de. Lols. So poor her, lols. Hereby kiss you lah! Lols. **MUACK** ! Hmm...some pics that i drawn to make your day much better! Lols. That's all i can do le bah, my dear daughter. Hmm.

Signed off,
30.09.07.


Comments