Holiday? My foot...

Holiday? My foot...

Today, wake up early to settle my contact lens stuff. Pissed off by all my friends excluding Republicians. Last night, went to blk 500 plus there de market place to buy my lens. So was pretty happy. But things gone wrong today! Not my contact lens but my friends. Holidays? My foot...

Been alone at home for 2 weeks! Pissed mi off those friends who got too much time for their family/stead or whatever. Leaving mi alone at home watching anime and dramas, leave me emo'...Haiz. Forget it, if seriously you are my fren, please spent some time with me lah. Damn for god sake! Get mi a life! I starting to drift off with Raven, Nee, Eileen and Mj...

These friends...are always in my memories. Unforgettable...the only one who spend time with mi was Raven. She was really my great great buddy lah. Haiz...sadly, she been too busy about relationships and works. Even during my holidays, i did not have time with her. Talking about their birthdays, all of them are mostly of the same horoscope. Meaning also all their birthdays are very near each other.

To me...my birthday, haiz. Hopefully, they got time for mi. Or else i will go school on the day loh. Yesterday, Raven lectured mi on msn about my life. I was really pissed off by her sometimes. Talking about her life and compare with mi etc; THIS IS NOT HATRED! Keep in mind. Haiz...sometimes, she say things that make sense, but sometimes the sense doesn't sound valid. Oh nvm...to mi, she is my arms. She is my buddy who dun like listen orders.

Whatever it is, i tends to give in more to her at times, she is part of my important life. Haiz...i am quite handicap without her sometimes. I feel so lonely...so lonely. Lonely till holidays are over...what are holidays to me? Is there neccesary to have holidays...? Sad.

Signed off,
10.09.07.

Comments