Rates

Rates

Finally, i have a good sleep last night. Woos...been waking up so damn early everyday, sad. Never mind about that trival stuff, lols. Anyway, today i work at 4pm, and time passes pretty fast tonight, hence, there weren't many customers or less customers, so just nice. I am quite sad that i had to pay $50 for the shortage of money last time, haiz.

Anyway, listening to music and running away to forget about that stupid lost money case. I did not told my dad about it , thus, i know that he would scold and piss mi off with his nagging. I been meeting lots of people at work, school and my life. I think people are often customers, consumers, traders, friends, family etc;. They play part in my life, even you are just a passer-by! Tml is my buddy, Nee, 's birthday. Hmm...i am quite sorry that i could not accompany her tml since i got work.

Whatever, today i saw lots of people having Charles and Keith* bags! Dots. Like so anti-ying day or what? Lols. So what's so interesting about today? Hmm. I also don't know, hahas. Maybe is because after today, my profile view rate will be clear le bah? Hmm. This month, i hitted 400 view times! Wahahas. For the first time, anyway. Feel so happy. Lols.

Again, been wanting to buy the accessories online, which my friend was in it too. Lols. Hence, the stupid website is only in Korean, so need to check one by one to find the one i need. Eh...after converting the Korea's won to Singapore dollars, i find it so funny that Sing' $1 is around 600+ won in Korea. Hmm...don't know the site is accurate or not too. Lols. Anyway, the site also have alot Korean celebrity's accessories. Lols. I think that's all i want to blog about today, hmm...anti-ying, Lols.

Signed off,
29.09.07.

Comments