A day at Jurong Point

A day at Jurong Point

Today is the eve of Hari Raya and therefore, my class dimisses early just to let those muslim students to enjoy their festival. I was released at 3.00pm sharp, hmm...was doing my RJ, evaluation etc; after that. Haiz...was a bit bored, as i have nothing to do at home. Hence, i don't feel like going home so early, lols! So i asked MeiJing for a meal after i done all the work.

As i reached Woodland MRT station, i came across 3 punksters (don't know spell correctly not). These 3 punksters have different striking hair color and was wearing skinny jean of red, yellow and green respectively. I don't know about them, but they were smoking and look very the 'ah beng' lah. Haiz...wonder whether will their parents be sad after seeing this scene! Totally attract attention!

I board the train and again, i met up with a Indian couple that i seen since last week! The heck, they were like hugging there and here. Omg, like so weird...nvm about that. Hahas, i think all couples do that, don't they? I was half asleep on the train as usual, tired ar. Hmm, i was only scare my laptop will be stolen when i am asleep. Blehs, hope so not. but to play safe, i going to get myself a new backpack from Zinc. Lols. Thinking so shopping as usual. Blehs.

Reached Jurong point after a 30 mins trip. Hmm...i went straight to Pepperplus and wait for MJ to be ready. Who knows that she will appear behind my back and scare mi! I also never notice her at all. Lols. Caught a shock as usual. Hahas, finally i have a close look on Jing ever since last few months that we met. Hahas, her face complexion had become better.

Went to eat, told her about Eileen's job and what's Nee doing now etc; bah. She also have her own fren circle le, hahas. I think everyone sure had changed. Changes whether it's big or small, to mi, they are still my sisters. After the meal, i walked Jing back to her shop and then i went 77th street to get some accessories and then i headed down to the basement to get some sushi. I had signed up for several membership cards, like the GV movie club, Kbox club and the latest which i signed up today was 77th street. That's all for today bah?

Yesterday, did not post any entry. I shall briefly talk about what i done yesterday bah? Yesterday is my buddy, Raven-san 's birthday. I did not went to her celebration, sad. Heard they were going to K song as usual, arghs...Lols. Make mi jealous! Never mind, i hope when i got my freedom, i can go clubbing with my Sabrina sis. Lols. Hereby wish Raven a belated happy birthday, thus i did wishes her and bought her present earlier.

Yesterday, i went out with nee for dinner bah. She want to go IMM to see how much a Vaio* cost, so i just tag along. Lols. Had Mac' for dinner, hahas. The person gave mi 2 big packs of fries! Make mi eat till siao ar, hahas. Anyway, we went check around the shops there and then we headed to library, as i needed her to send mi the flash programme. Lols. On the way to the library, i saw my fren whose birthday is same as PN. She's Cheryl, dey! She is with her boyfriend i think. Hmm...such coincidence bah! Lols. I think that's fate loh. That's all bah? Hahas.

Signed off,
12.10.07.


Comments