Halloween!

Halloween!

Wow, hahas! It's Halloween day, time passes so fast. Lols. Ok seems that tonight, alot of Europeans is celebrating Halloween bah? I think i only like 'treat or trick' bah? Hmm...lols. Hahas, forget about it. It's more to European's culture and traditional festival bah, we asians don't really know much bah! Hees, no offenses to those who parents are half Chinese and half European.

Gagas...talking about today. I am pretty busy and bored at same time. Doing and exploring VB codes and also finding time to slot in people for my next week holiday. Hahas, my holidays are coming also my pay too. Hees, finally get to enjoy...i going get my hi-cut converse shoes and a vest! Roars. I think i will spend quite much this upcoming month bah, still need to pay bills and then my concession. Boo ya! I am confirm *chop chop* damn broke after those payments.

Dots. Today, i went home really quite early bah. Hmm...no people free to ask mi out too. Sad. There're lot of movies i wanted to watch, craving for pool, and sun tanning. Roars. My friend going to accompany mi to sun tanning soon, soon after his O's. Cool seh, then i not so white anymore! Eh...today is halloween hoh, imaging i don't need makeup! Lols.

Currently, i am watching D-gray man, a demon-exorcist anime. Watched Naruto and Bleach till the latest and still going on, waiting...Lols. There are also alot other shows that i wanna to catch too, those Korean dramas, especially. Ar...talking about this, such a pity that i cannot play DVD rom format files, if not, i am watching coffee prince right now le loh! Shit. Arghs...

Back to today school work, wah seh. I was talking about VB bah? Hmm...yup, VB stands for visual basic. Basically, this progamme create windows applications etc;. My team was half handicapped as most of my team members are not here, resulted that mi and the other fren got to join team with another handicapped team. Dots. Hence, the team consisted of mi, Cynthia, KahMun and Yeyu. Hmm...whatever, i did great contribution to the team! Wahahas.

Hmm. I am so bored loh...also very hyper at times during lesson. Wahahas, dun noe myself too bah. Anyway, i think it's a good experience to be in a different team as before. I learnt more than alot. Happy Halloween!

Signed off,
31.10.07.

Comments