Happy Birthday to Mi !

Happy Birthday to Mi !

Today is my wonderful birthday! Woohoo, man! I'm 18 now, feel so old and time really flies. I don't know what to say. To all my friends: Just really really ("hontoni") very thank you and i really appericated all your kindness and wishes. Ok, let's blehs about what i done for my birthday. Hohos...

For today post, i had pictures more than words. But hence, lols. Still got to talk and post something bah? Lols. Or else readers not happy. Hmm! Lols. Firstly, i officially single again, just broke up with Stella. Hence, i felt really sorry for her. I had hurted her. Anyway, forget it. Be it good or bad, results is always painful when you are having a relationship. Whatever. Lols.

Early morning woke up and went to school, as i needed to take the UT! So shitty, lols. On my birthday got UT! Dots...I celebrate with 2 of my classmates. They are friendly and they even planned everything well, making mi feel so touched as we just knew each other like only 1 mth plus. Bought mi cakes and a birthday card. Lols. Sincerity is more important i think, the presents really, i ain't mind.

Ok. I had a lousy problem statement today, on discrimination again! Dots. I really don't know why the school kept on repeating its stuffs whole semster. Whatever, today i went off early to celebrate birthday with my buddy, Raven! Lols. We went to sing K'! We actually chose alot of Jay Chou's songs. Hahas, as usual. Hees...Diao, we sing till damn happy. Then when the bill came, dots...my pocket feel like crying. Hahas. Forget it.

Ok then, after that, Eileen and Nee joined us. We went to had some foods. Hmm...we are running low on budget so we had KFCs. Hahas. Actually, i don't mind eating anything if it is with my frens (Of course other than 'shit' lah). We had this much talking during the meal, lols. We talk about some random guys we think funny and teasable! Lols. Blehs about those guys make our blood boils at times. Forget it.

Hees...we then proceed to the Esplanade and sit around the area which is near the river. We chatted about alot stuffs and then used some time to accept my birthday comments meanwhile. I think Broy, Nee, Eileen, MJ, my 3 classmates and finally Raven gave mi the best wishes and blessings. Lols. Accepting all the comments while also asking Eileen and Nee to comment about Raven's friends appearance. Hmm...Lols.

Skipped that, till around 7.30 pm, Eileen leaves with Nee tagging along. Lols. Making mi and Raven alone again! Woohoo. We 2 went inside the esplanade and started to take out our phones and kept on taking pictures of ourselves. Hmm...maybe is our vainess disease that acted up. Lols. We were enjoying a free perfomance while doing that. Lols. I did took some pics around the place. The pictures are below...

Then, we went home around 8.45 pm. After i reached home, i done some presents unwrapping. Lols. This year, not so many presents, but already very happy. Hence, sad is that i am OLDER now! Wah...

Ok, till around 10.30 pm, i finally had my celebration with my family. Lols. I ate alot and now still feel the stomach very bloated! Lols. Whatever, i had this small cake from my dad as a gift. Lols. It's small but cute...i don't know about that. But i am really happy lah. Hahas. Tommorow, is another tiring day for me. But i had to meet the potato after school, hope she can entertain mi awhile. Lols. Anyway, finally...ended wishing myself a very happy birthday!

Signed off,
23.10.07.





Comments