Just another day

Just another day!

Yo! Back here to post something. Arghs...lols. Today is my birthday eve! Hees. Anyway, i love all my frens especially my buddies and my Stella! Woohoo. Love them all. Hereby, 17 going 18 in another few hours time. Wish mi luck, wish mi! Lols.
Yup, as i said to all my friends before they are 18. I can now do it just for myself. Blehs, currently downloading songs, editing pictures. Lols. Also now blogging! Eh...what life i having now? Hmm...my top 10 must come true wishes! Below:

  1. Be with my sweetheart forever and sweet everyday!
  2. Doing stupid stuffs with my best buddies!
  3. Drink my sandies with all my classmates!
  4. Owned a white PSP!
  5. Owned Nokia N73 by next year!
  6. Pass all my UTs and daily grades!
  7. Eat all the hell i want and won't grow fat!
  8. Sing K' every month!
  9. Shop like no tml!
  10. Play pool, ride bicycles!

Hees...some of my wishes are practically, doesn't make sense! Blehs, whatever! Today, i had this very boring de problem statement! Dots. About what chance lehs, hmm...somehow find it abit weird bah. Anyway, die die...my team also came out of one powerpoint.

Chances are intangible. We can't see it coming, till people came for us or rather offer us. Hmm...i don't know about it, but whenever, we must be prepared for these chances. Or else we might miss it may regret it for life. Lols. Anyway, halfway during the lesson, i fall asleep...dun noe the faci' got catch mi not, hope not. Lols. Nvm about that...hahas. Whatever. I don't quite care about my grades de. Lols.

Dots dots. Today, i went with Suyani and KahMun for lunch. Don't know why...i just go loh. Too hungry, anyway. Lols. Everyone are pretty busy today, all doing ppt. Not many were playing games seh, lols.

Last Saturday! OMG, got this damn pimple on my forehead! Dots. I lazy to go poke it and also like will cause a mark or what de as the pimple is really quite big. Diao...i don't know about it so i just bought OXY5 and applied the cream onto it. Today, i wake up...my pimple is starting to clear, lols. So heng ar!! Lols. Or else, i don't know what will happen to my handsome face. Blehs!

Recently, been on the buses that have this weird advertisement on money de. What AXS station machine de. Hmm...guess it's that you got to pay bills to stand a chance winning the $10, 000. But i not quite sure about that, so many people in Singapore. Where got so easy to win de. Dots! Anyway, i liked the design on the advertised door clip(to be hang by the door), so i took 2 pcs home. Lols. Write till here bah. Will blog in tml. Blehs.

Signed off,
22.10.07.

Comments