My First Time

My First Time

This week is my first time that i went out with Stella, currently my darling too. Hmm...it's like a lighting strike bah? Everything happens so fast, i was totally lost in the motion of time. I don't know how to describe what's love anyway. But Stella just liked mi, and she had been missing mi ever i met her last Saturday. Anyway, she treat me really good bah? Hahas.

She's not a good looking girl, but still can say not bad bah? I like her for giving mi alot of freedom. I don't know how to say, but i think it's just like 2 to 3 days we met and this is my first girl friend, i simply don't know how to start a relationship. As also i am a noob at this too. Dots.

Anyway, i feel that she is the one that can suits my personality as i had pretty much limitation like need to get home early, no money at times, limited to 1000 sms per mth so on and on...But she actually can bear with these stuffs. I really very appericate it as not many girls like mi this type of guy bah?

I met Stella at NTUC, she is one of my colleague. She looks in her 20s as i said last few posts. But i had already given her some advice to make herself looks younger, hope she can take my advices bah? Hahas. I will love her and i hope my this love can last long. Hereby, i thank her for everything she had done for mi like, changing herself etc;. I think that's all le bah?

Signed off,
16.10.07.

Comments