Alot of pictures!!

A lot of pictures!!

Hi hi, readers! I'm back for all cool pictures today. Hmm...Anyway, i had read and seen alot of other bloggers's blog, they had really many photos every each post. Hmm, rather i seen mine, it looks a bit dull. Lols. Phew...but fortunately, Broy's blog posts also had little few pictures unless it is something interesting otherwise, he would not ever post the pictures. Blehs.

Hahas. You might not know, i like photography also i am a vainpot too. Hees, recently...i had accumulate quite sum of pictures of myself. Haha! I am really sick indeed. Lols. It's about 380+ photos bah? Hmm...i can't remember, dey. Woohoo, i got quite number of views at my friendster too, it's around 700+ times, wahahas. I also had a facebook account too, hmm...sadly, that time, i am too young, so had to put 1987 as my birth year.

Hahas, nevermind about that. Hees...i put an option of not putting that birth year, so people won't know when view my facebook's profile. Lols. Hahas. Hmm...today, i met Eileen for dinner at Jurong Point. She let me waited for around 15 mins at Kopitiam. That blur baka(refering to Eileen), tell me to wait at Kopitiam at first then asked me to go KFC to meet her, seriously hoh...forget it.

Then, we had some chatting and also internet surfing at KFC. Hmm...she talks all the crap about her school stuffs though, then tease me about my next year module which is financial accounting. I am really quite scared of it after she said that it's more harder than principle of account. Some more i am not equipped with POA background, well, it's double harder too.

Next, we went to Popular to find her driving manual book, dey. I had also visited other branches, but they also did not had it. Guess that it's not selling anymore le bah? Lols. *cry cry* for her lah. Lols. Follows...we went to 'Card and Such'(don't know spell correctly not) to get her tutor a christmas greeting card. Lols. She had really hard time choosing, asking me to help her to choose while i am holding her stupid heavy laptop!

In the end, she got a red red card, somehow it looks like a hongbao to me. Hahas. Hmm...after that all stuffs we did, we went home loh. Took MRT home because that Eileen did not had her ezlink card topped up. Lols. That blur girl, whatever...anyway, we were supposed to take photo together de, but lols...after we on the MRT, then we thought of, hmm...it's too late le bah? So i told her next time then we confirm must take! Blehs.

Hahas...think that's all. Anyway, hope you enjoy all my random pictures i took last few weeks. It's shown below. Ok then, good luck for those getting O's level result soon, also enjoy your holidays, students!

Signed off,
30.11.07.




Comments