Bad Day

Bad day

Ok, what the hell actually happened to me today! So far, been hitted by few bad luck incidents! Hmm, first i was having tongue ulcer, then already having some problem eating my food! Then, now my phone! It turns out to be loose at the back of the slide and then i cannot key anything into my hp! What heck!

Anyway, i was surfing nokia website and came across the new N5610. Totally, it had stole away my heart! Lols. Hmm...i was thinking of getting it next year January bah. Hahas. The current price with 2 years contact from singtel is $298! Hmm, but i think starhub would be much cheaper bah? Lols. Anyway, i hope the price would drop till around $240+, then in addition i got to top up another hundred bucks to get this phone. So my budget should be below $300 bah. Lols.

Ok. I asked nee to accompany me to repair my phone at causeway point, then we had dinner there. We had yoshinoya, lols. Nee misses it lots bah, she eat till not a single grain of rice left. Lols. I must be very tired on the way home...lols.

I fell asleep on the bus. Then nee was so bored, lols. I spend today with badness on my foot and happiness on my mind. I actually think wide then hahas. My dad lend mi his spare phone, N3120? Eh...forgot about the model. Lols. I know it don't have a camera, that's it. Lols. Aiyoh...stupid lah, now i really cannot take my vain pictures! Roars. Ok that's it for today bah? I had posted Jay Chou's new MV below. Enjoy bah? Lols.

Signed off,
01.11.07.

Comments