The holidays

The holidays

Did you had a good day, readers? Lols. Anyway, let's begin with what i done last few days bah. Last few days, i been playing games and watching animes also some music videos. Thursday, i went to my fren house to celebrate Deepavali. Dots, only 2 people(including me) from my class went to her open house.

I find it so stupid sometimes, totally. Lols. Hence, the other guy is Joshua(W14C). I was thinking why are we doing at her house. Dots. Forget about it, Joshua told me that he came for sake of eating. Lols. Vidya's mum whipped up few halal dishes for us to enjoy. Hahas. Dots, it taste pretty nice. I love the muttons and prawns! Lols. After the meal, we sat down watching television. After spending about 1 hour plus at Vidya's house, we went home.

Back home, my sis asked mi why so early come home, cuz she is still using the com. I was like, giving her that bored face. Lols. At night, mi downloaded gunbound and created a girl account just to play with that Raven! She told mi to create girl account de, like the hell i will do it myself without asking to. Hahas, she told mi that it's to irritate the guys. Dots. Hahas, like that it'll be fun. The next day, Raven meet mi at Dover...The story continues.

Raven was late as usual, i was waiting alone at Dover MRT control station. While waiting, saw Broy on his way to school. Dots, he told mi his lesson ended at 10pm, i was like...speechless. Nvm, after a while, Raven reached, tapping on my back hardly and i got stunned a while...dots. She passed the present to MJ and then we headed to Marina.

At marina, i had my lunch and then we walk around the place as what we normally do. Rotting outside Marina Square, we took alot of pics and then kept talking about the photos. Lols. Whatever, that's what vain people do everytime, don't they? *smack smack* XD

Around 5 plus, we went to arcade and sit in some random game machine and there, i was emo'ing while that Ying still taking her own vain photos. Dots. Few minutes passed, and my phone rang, Eileen called. Asking us to meet where, i told her to meet at Marina Square's main door.

We met her and then went to Suntec to have our dinner, the noodles i ordered seriously tasted like maggi mee! Lols. Forget it, it's on my sake of the dumplings loh. Lols. Hahas. I think the day ended off like that. On the way home, we had discussed roughly what we gonna do on Christmas day.

Hmm...Today, i worked at 4pm as i had to report on 2pm, i think they forgot to tell me. So i also act blur loh. Hahas. Today, my sale wasn't good, only $3K+ nia. The main reason is because very less people today! Lols. I think that's all bah. Lols. I think i will blog in the next entry on Monday? Lols. Take cares, readers. And finally, hereby wishes my mum a very Happy Birthday!

Signed off,
10.11.07.


Comments