I am bored!

I am Bored!

Today, I finally updated my blog with this new entry. Hmm...i don't know what to blog about since after the last post so been delaying to post a new entry. Blehs, anyway sorry to my loyal readers. Hahas.

Hmm...during my work day yesterday, i accidentally cutted my finger with a mere staple bullet. Dots. I don't know why i so blur though, arghs...i am currently typing very gently on the keyboard.

Hmm, also finally i had watched D.gray man till episode 58, sadly...the episode 59 released is not subbed yet. Lols. I just cannot miss any episodes of it. I love ALLEN WALKER, he got that white hair that is like omg, super cool lah. Blehs. Also, there are also other cool exorcists that i like but dey, too much to be mention here.

Been asked for lots of powerpoint during the last weekdays bah? All come ask for references lehs...hmm, msn so convenient huh, lols. I had alot of waffles at school too, hahas. I think i going to be a waffle man soon loh. Dey, my school very less stuff to eat leh, long liao...all very boring like that. I hope i can have Macdonald or KFCs in my school lah. Roars...

Recently, a lot of frenster's mei mei come add me comments though. I really appericated it much bah, hence, i am really not shuai lah, my real person is very different from my photo one. Hmm...but it's the same me lehs. I wonder why...hahas. A vain person is like that one bah?

Eh...i also learnt few simple Japanese phrases from anime and Japan dramas too. I really love Japan bah, their people there are really polite and friendly loh, hmm...but their living cost there is really high! Pity that i cannot go Japan for holiday, how i wish i can lah...Lols. That's all bah? Take cares.

Signed off,
26.11.07.

Comments