N5300: "I'm back!"

N5300: "I'm back!"

Hi readers! Especially those fans of my blog! Lols. Sorry for not updating these few days! Blehs. Hahas. I think everyone who visit my blog, kept on refreshing the page for update bah? XD Hmm...don't do that oohs, later if your com faces laggy problem, Luvwave Inc. will not be responsible ar! Lols.

Ok, i think i will start my post today beginning with what happen yesterday bah? Hees. Ok, yesterday was a fun and cool day for mi bah. Dots, i went to shop and spent $120+ on my clothes. Oops...shouldn't had tell you guys about the shopping fees. Nvm about that, lols. Tell you guys about my shopping harvest bah, I bought 2 tees from freshbox which i find it stylish and nice to wear, the material was good too. Then i bought 1 vest and 1 pair of my converse shoes.

Hahas. Sound pretty amazing that a little amount of $120+ can get you at least 4 good stuffs? Lols. Hmm...yesterday, i been shopping all day long with my buddy, Raven. Lols. She met me at Vivocity early morning at 9.45am. Lols. I also don't know what to say, we catch a movie at 12.30pm. Lols. We had nachos combo and dots, i got my GV membership card le, i waited for so long. Hahas.

Anyway, the movie we watched is called 'Stardust'. It's somehow a fairy tale movie bah? Eh...all the princes in the movie died, and then left only their sister, the princess. Dots. Then, before these princes appeared in the movie, the sister had a son with a moral guy from the other side of the wall. So who actually become the king? The movie lasted 2 hours bah. Quite a lengthy one, but overall...it had done not bad. Want to know more, go watch the movie bah?

After the movie then, we headed to Bugis. From there, my shopping feast began! Lols. Don't wanna know much about it too, skip it! Lols. We had lunch at Bugis's food junction. A taiwanese chicken cutlet rice, rated 3 out of 5. Dey, still cost me $5...lols. Morning, we had burger king for breadfast at Vivocity. Lols. Talking in the morning, that Raven bring me to UV aka URS Vivocity to charge her phone due to her phone is in low battery status. Blehs! XD

After burger king meal, we headed to habourfront centre to get her colleagues some buns then we return back to the store, she was talking over there for quite some minutes while i am facing the mirror emo'ing. Dots. Too bored le bah...lols. Nvm...skip it! Back to the afternoon.

We waited for Nee at Mac' Bugis while having our chocolate milk tea, the pearls sucks and it costs us each $0.30 more! Pretty fed up bah, like bitting onto something tasteless! Lols. Next, since Nee had reached, we went to the village, i was having trouble find Jay Chou's latest album! Lols. Except the China's version had been seen around there, but the original one is not yet to be found! I think it had sold out le loh.

That's all for yesterday! Dots. Starting now is what i done today...Early morning, the nokia person called asking mi to collect my phone. Lols. So around 1.30pm, i went out to causeway to get back my wife, N5300. I was like so bored on the way there, since without my phone. Lols. I was looking around in the MRT while 2 fat uncles sandwiching mi between them! Dots. They should go get a slim down session lah, lols. No offences to people who are fat, ok? Lols.

I reached causeway point, had my phone repaired, i walk around the shopping centre a while then head back to Jurong point to buy my memory card. Lols. Finally, i got it. Woohoo...now i got 1gb space in my HP that i can store about 900 songs! But i wouldn't be so crazy to do that as it might lag my HP though. Lols. On my way back home, i went to buy some sushies for my lunch and also i bought chicken wings rice too. Lols. I just got that chicken face, dots.

I think that's all, i am now watching 'Click' the movie...it's nice! Touching family story! Dots...take care then, readers! Jai-ne!

Signed off,
06.11.07.



Comments