Party world 2

Party World 2

It's been a while i had met Henry and Cindy. Today, Raven asked us to go sing K again. As usual at the same party world. I leave early from my lesson, i told my faci' about it early in the morning. Hahas.

Raven and mi met early once again. We had our lunch at far east, the dumpling noodle shop that we used dine in. Hmm...we had seen alot Japanese students on the way there. Hohos...too bad, i did not understand Japanese so i don't know what they talking about. Anyway, they are really alike to us Singaporean sometimes, but dey, they are more well-mannered!

After our lunch, we went to Hereen to wait for Henry and the rest to arrive. Lols. Eh...anyway, all of them are late! Lols. We waited for quite some time, dey. While waiting, i was having some snacks from Old Chang Kee*(should be spelled correctly if i am not wrong), i bought one gyoza stick and one chicken nugget stick. Dots, it would be best if there're vinegar. Anyway, it tastes crispy and yummy! Lols.

After all the big VIPs reached, we went in to the KTV. Dots, we saw the China guy from mediacorp drama, Holland Village. Hence, he is working there! His real person is much handsome loh. Lols. We had chips and fruits as usual, then actually that Cindy wanna to refill the snacks de, but when she heard need to pay money, she totally pissed off. Lols. Don't know why bah.

After lots of Jay Chou, Show Luo Zhi Xiang etc; concerts, we went to have our dinner at Yoshinoya and then we go home. Hmm...costs me $7.75 bah! I did told that service crew not do upsize my bowl, she did not heard...then no choice loh. Dots. Haiz, my pocket is so wet right now, it had been crying! Lols. Then the stupid Starhub send me the reminder to pay my bill, i am so totally pissed off! Dots. Forget it. I think that's all i going to blog about. Take cares.

Signed off,
12.11.07.

Comments