Picking up Nee...

Picking Up Nee.

Today, went to meet nee after her lesson. She bought mi to her school nearby restuarant to have lunch. We have bento for our lunch as she had promised a few days ago. I was really late and i am seriously sorry for letting her wait. When i was walking with her along the street, i think she said that alot of people is staring at me. Hmm, another word, i am quite 'AA' ! Lols.

After our lunch, we went to IMM shopping mall. At there, i bought my Jay Chou album! Lols, i thought i need to wait for another week/mth le, nevertheless, Popular's CD rama surprised me with their Jay Chou's MVs on the TV screen. Hahas. Ok, till here...i think half of my story ended. Lols.

After i bought my Jay Chou album, we both went to entertainment, and again, we visited the fuji ice palace. Lols. I think Joey would like to go oftenly last time with me, but that's past le bah. We chatted while sitting the stairs-shaped seats.

Then after lot of chat, we went back home taking bus 99. Nee was talking with mi about our big changes since we ever met last secondary school days. She really felt inferior sometimes, while i see her eyes and trying to read her mind. She was thinking about how to keep up with our big changes. But i can sense that she is pretty low-mood at times, lonely...being isolated by her classmates.

Fortunately, she had this 'unwillingness to give up' spirit to kept her going. Whenever i see her, she had this smile on her face. She did not changed, didn't she? I think that's all bah. Take care readers.

Signed off,
07.11.07.


Comments