UT fever

UT Fever

It's been days i am having these lousy UTs(understanding test), so stressed out during the test since we are only given 30 mins to finish all the questions. It's like totally mission impossible though, but given no other alternatives but to do it. A UT grade usually take up 50 - 60 percent of my module grade, so got to really study damn hard bah.

Hmm...Recently, there's a lot of events happening in RP. Not pretty sure what the heck is going on, anyway, it just doesn't interest me. Some random events at TRCC, the performance and also what SEA games stuff de. Haiz, it's pretty bored too bah, i guess.

Hahas. I had been reading up Broy's blog on his TEMPEST episodes and i find really nice. Woohoo! I wonder what's the ending, i did mentioned it to some of my friends, hope they also enjoyed it too bah? Hmm...also i am catching some cool animes like Bleach, Naruto and D-gray man.

Hmm...Today, i meet Raven at Plaza Singapura. We went to grab a bite straight after we met, then have our lunch at long john since it's much lesser people bah? Dots. I am like a very difficult customer eh, because i was demanding for more stuffs during the order, hees...i felt so gulity suddenly. Lols. But...it's customer service though.

After our lunch, of course we went to Mcafe*(don't know spelled right or not) to use internet there bah. Hmm, lols. I browse through Raven's friends while she is vaining on my phone. Eh...totally like the weird, i thought she would be the one using the internet instead, dey. Lols. Anyway, we was surfing Yahoo! to see the latest men's fashion stuffs.

Hmm...we came across some cool dressing though, it really bravo and finely wore on the model, but eh...i suppose mi and Raven might not afford or rather get to wear those thick coats since Singapore is just a 2 weathers country embedded on the equator of the globe. Eh...hahas, but that's branded and designers's products.

After that, we headed to Raven house to have some snacks and see some videos. Hmm...it's pretty bored but i only spent around 45 mins there, still ok lah. Lols. No comments, i just love her sandies and snacks! XD

When i got home, saw my mum on the way though. Hmm, my sister bought home a really cool thumbdrive. Lols. I took a picture of it, it's below. I think that's all bah...Enjoy your day tomorrow bah? Take cares.

Signed off,
22.11.07.

Comments