Work and Shop

Work and Shop.

Hello readers! I'm back with some goodies to share. Lols. Today, i woke up late bah. Hmm, because working night shift...Hahas. Anyway, i took a long time to settle my internet connection in order to blog in, so be grateful! Lols, joking...Ar! I had seen the pay amount i getting le, woohoo! I confirm can buy a lot stuffs le. Hahas. So lucky, i think for the next month, i really going save up le bah? Lols. Need to get a digital cam'...XD

Whatever it is, i think i might be going to take up photography lessons, blehs! Hahas, but i learnt for my own personal use lehs. So i think learn the basic will do. Lols. My phone is spoiled and currently under repair bah, wah seh...i had been waiting for my member cards to be mailed loh, the hell the people doing sia! Only my GV card is ready to be collected. Dots!

Haiz...sad but now i really miss my phone! Omg...cannot take photos is equivalent to taking away my arms loh! Dots. Forget about it, it's always my vainess disease! Lols. Eh...recently, i had been asked by Raven to watch Halloween(M18) with her. Lols. So i went to ask my classmate about the movie, WenKai told mi that it is about a small boy grew up to be a killer or what de, the boy just anyhow kill people loh. Dots. I heard liao also sian halfway!

Killings all the way in the movie bah? Lols. Aiyoh, but it had 3 and a half stars upon 4 stars in the reviews by some newspaper and magazines. It's nice, maybe? So i think maybe going with her to watch bah? Lols. Hees...i also abit scare but hahas, who cares! Broy and Raven should go watch too! I know you both will like it.

Today, i had not much customers during work. Eh...hope it will be lesser tomorrow bah! Lols. I had dinner outside with my sis and mum today, lols. I had fish soup + rice. Yummy lehs. After that, my mum bring us go Cheers to get some stuffs, me and sis bought the 2 puffs from the store. Dots. It's on offer though. Hahas. When got back home, used my mum phone to took some photos. Without a camera phone is really tough! Dots.

Ok, time to recommend some good music for you guys bah? Lols. Rated the most popular Asian pop male singer, JAY CHOU ! He had released his latest album! Default title as "Cowboy's very busy"! Hmm...with popular hit song, 'Cowboy's very busy'. Follows by 'Rainbow' and 'I'm not fit'. The album is mixed with alot genre of songs. There are pop, soft pop etc;. You can surf the following website to find out more! http://www.jay2u.com/.

Second by BOYS LIKE GIRLS ! Music trends come and go, and bidding farewell soon is the whole emo rock phase, having dominated the sence for over 2 years. Hopefully, some bands will jump on the bandwagon before it's truly lights out, and thankfully, Boys Like Girls is one of them. This Boston-based band had done a stellar job in introducing themselves to the market, blowing us away with an excellent summer anthem, 'The Great Escape'. Sadly, it's the bext song on the album, by a country mile. Other great songs like; 'Hero/Heroine' and 'Thunder' also causes addiction to our ears. So it's great to try this band out!

Third by TVXQ! Their latest hit single, Summer had released! This 4 tracks single release to testimony of how far this Korean boyband, who spent the last couple of years trying to crave out its own J-pop niche, has come. In fact, we reckon it is commendable effort that should augur well for the quintet's regional musical ambition! Indeed, their effort did not go down to drain, also it brings alot of supports from Korean fans and Japanese fans! What god, this single included the best hit song, 'Summer Dream', a smooth and catchy song that you can dance along with!

Ok bah, let's see what's more recommendation i had next time. The belows are some great songs to try bah? Lols.

Tattoo - Jordin Sparks
Hot - Avril Lavigne
Rule the World - Take That
It means Nothing - Stereophonics
Good life - Kanye West
不会爱 Don't love - 飞轮海 Fahrenheit
Hana(Flower) - Orange Range
Glitter - Ayumi Hamasaki

That's all for today bah? Enjoy music, aviod downloading! Thank you!

Signed off,
03.11.07.

Comments