A always happy boy?

A Always Happy Boy?

To those who hear my voice here, thank you lots. I really love you guys and appreciate it much. Today, i am really damn F* up by my superior head. I don't know how to say or describe my feelings now. Somehow, i am sad and angry. Ok...firstly, i know i am in the wrong, as i did not open my sealed stubborn natured mouth to ask. Ok, i swallowed that...then she was like giving attitude during the declaration time.

Please lah...firstly, i am working on Saturday and Sunday only, you should had know i am not quite familiar with stuff that is so rare like what need to attact receipt with the supplier coupon etc;. "YOU DID NOT BRIEF ME ABOUT ANYTHING ABOUT THE COUPON THING!!" I am like totally no idea of it till you told me this craps at the time of declaration!

Ok. whatever...tomorrow, i will get scolding no matter what happened though. Forget it. Also on the other hand, pretty pissed off by this lame job too! NTUC fairprice? Kiss my ass! The hell i care now...i just work for the sake of my bills and concession! Get it? It seems good while working there, tell ya' the truth...we retail assistants are the ones who are getting all the blame! I had to say this, if ya' wanting to work at fairprice, care about the money only please!

The staffs gossips about people everywhere, you have no idea what they are thinking about too. Like the...i wonders why people are like that! We RA are the ones doing those service parts while the supervisors just sit back enjoy and slack! Especially the customers, not i want to say lah...but is like! Fairprice's customers are super stingy and they want more and more!

Plastic bags and carriers! I had no idea what they going to do with it though! They all killing their next next generation too! How stupid could it be?! One small item, want extra 21' iches carrier! What the heck...waste lah! Stupid old man! Scrimp on it, man! If ya' want, bring your own bag then! Bloody idiot!

I am sad and feel like the world is filled with human unfulfilled pleasures! They kept wanting more and more! I had not gone to hell nor heaven, does both of them exsist, i am not really sure too. If i gonna choose one thing to believe in...i believe in myself. I really think Fairprice is not my last stop, it is just my stepping stone.

I will kept on going and going. Getting closer to being able to earn great money. People are realistic, without money...you cannot achieve much thing in this world. Donation or saving others on the sake of pity them? The heck...these people who donates just wanted to show fame and affordability huh? Especially on those charity shows. If you really wanted to save people from their misery, get it straight...go help them personally with your love! Money is not everything!

To those i met in my life, Raven, my best buddy ever. I am really proud of ya' to had a great dream...i am really very touched when you thanked me in your blog. But yup...it is hard to find someone i trusted completely and always care for you, i will not let you go even i had to die. I had you such a good friend that i wished to be like you. A great career, a great dream, a great achievement...

I am not going to stop here and i will not submit to such small and minor rock in my way! A scolding, ok. That's it...if ya' still not happy then fire me! Good riddance then...i will just head to another job lah. Yup then...i think that's all for the day. Let peace take over me right now...i will be prepared for tomorrow. Come at me...i held no fear nor any hopes.

Ok. i had finished what i had wanted to say so long in my heart...feel much better. Thank for reading, guys. Take cares too...

Signed Off,
15.12.07.

Comments