Bored day at home!!

Bored day at home!!

Yoohoo! Readers! Ta-ta...i don't know what to do at home right now! Stupid, not working on Sunday which really make time difficult to kill. I hope really later whom ever is free, please ask me out! Lols. I am totally bored at home! Arghs...nvm about that. Actually, i was spending the whole afternoon playing games, listening to songs also catching some latest episodes of bleach and naruto. Currently, also seeing some cool clothings from FleshImp too. XD

Perhaps, soon i am going down town to Hereen or maybe Plaza Singapura to get that cool skinny green demin jean. Lols. I already heard about the price from my friend whom bought it last month. Woohoo...it cost about $70+ bah. Eh...it's somehow ex' because of its demin covering! Lols.

Oh, yup. I was finding Broy's latest tempest episode too. Eh, seem that he did not post it...nvm then, i hope he can quickly post it soon. Lols. I wonder what's up with the delay! Dots. Ahs...then i read both Eileen and Raven's latest blog post. Hahas. I still prefer Raven's one, she had really make the post entry interesting to read though. Lols.

Hahas. I seen through my own vain photo album times over times today. Lols. I really love it much, dey! Lols. You might find me crazy though, it's my life lehs. Then, doing random searches on friendster to find my ex-classmates. But it's like as hard as finding a lemon in a million of yellowish ducks! Anyway, i really happy that i have a cool buddy, some besties and some tagging along future to be frens. Lols. I don't know what's next anymore...

Life is so unpredictable...i hope to know more and more friends who can fill my life with fireworks and colors! Lols. At this point of time, i think i should be revising for my UT next tuesday. Eh...i was lazy loh, can't you see what i am doing now? BLOGGING about my lame life at school and home. Lols.

Hahas. i think i should stop here bah? Ar...i took this random pic while sitting on the train on the way home with Eileen. Lols. Her blackie cat keychain...eh, i actually dun noe whether is it a cat or bird. Lols. Hahas, some of my pics below, i look so like a waiter! That's all folks...

Signed off,
09.12.07.



Comments