Endless Youngness

Endless Youngness

What's up with that face? Today, i am posting all my 2008 wanted and unwanted wishes! Lols. Arh arh...now let's start, shall we? Ok. Perfectly, i think in the next few days time, i will spend alot of time preparing for the new year. Of course that includes blogging!

This year, 2007, is a wonderful great year. Yup, the economy is growing and improving, everything is going back on the right track except...!! The weather and our earth health! Lols. Due to our very high wastage of using plastic bags and etc;, we are polluting the earth with unbreakable compounds which stores up space too! Eh...let's skip this. I think i had mentioned enough of it over times on my previous posts. Lols.

Well, in 2007. Many things happened in my life, hahas. Those good memories forever stayed in my mind. I met many new faces in my new studying environment at Republic Polytechnic. I still had my best best best buddy, Raven with me. Also not to forget some of my sisters, Eileen and Poaynee. Hahas. Don't bug me if i did not mention your name here. Blehs!

I changed my old N7260 to my baby, "N5300". I simply love it, lols. I also had an extra helper which i am using it now to blog, my "Acer Aspire 5584WXMi" ! Hmm...my super cool and pretty idol also had given mi a great music sensation, S.H.E. - Play ! A lot more to be mentioned, i still like S.H.E. much than my any of my friend does. Lols. Currently, i am waiting for Hebe new drama to broadcast in Sing' also i am getting the drama's VCD/DVD.

I love my life now. Boredom kept on filing up but, still with my friends around me, i will never be sad and down at times. Hahas, i will never forget our class, W15F. My very first batch of RP's frens! Love them all though they are pretty weird sometimes, eh...lols. Fii and her bitchiness, then Jolene and her plushies...dots. Lols.

Yup. Photogenic i am, i had accumulate around 470+(and it's still growing) photos of myself this year. Woohoo...i been wondering what if one day, i am not armed with a camera, what will happen to me...lols. Like the...hahas, i confirm will cry for one! Lols. Good photos come with good camera skills, it's like a pair. Hmm, if you been taking bad photographs, try to take up a photography lesson somewhere bah? Lols.

Just some tips that i got it myself, lols. To enchance your face features, you will need to see which side you look good most, hahas. For me, it's my top view and side view. Lols...if ya' still wondering which view, take 4 photos from front to back! Lols. Find one you are good at. Ok, now you got the good view, now see...the background, if you are pretty fair huh, take somewhere which the lightings are much dimmer, i think it will be better...remember to put your camera on night mode too! Lols. That's all for me!

Hereby, this part of the post, i will thank all my friends who had always been with me when i needed you. Lols. Here goes...firstly, to Raven. "6 years. We shared each other sadness and anger. We been for places we wanted to go. We had tears, fun and lameness. We are carefree, had the wings to fly, the strength to move our own world. We know each other wants and need. I will not forget, Raven. A black beautiful bird that entered my life...hope our friendships goes on for more years."

Secondly, to Eileen. "Time is no matter to us. We are friends with no need of meeting up often. We know each other well. We trust one another. You can always call up me when you need something, blur-blur! Lols. Well, Eileen...i wishes you forever young and pretty. Peace."

Next, to Poaynee. "A girl in need of everything. I always there to lend a helping hand. Love you like i love all friends. Arh arh...guess it's another year passed. We had been in this for 6 years. Hope our friendship last as long as possible. My dear friend, call up when you need something bah."

To Miiyabii-mei. "Once naughty but oftenly quiet. We had not been quite close though, but hahas. You always there to cheer me up and accompany me whenever i need help or something. Well, i hope we can always go out often, wishes you all the best toward your life dream then. Take cares."

To all those i did not mentioned. Well, it's not that you are not important nor i don't need you people. It's just that, it's too much to be mentioned. Lols. Ok. I will need to say this then...i treasure you if you treasure me, i will promise if you promise, i will make you happy if you make me happy. This is my friendship rules bah.

Finally...i think i had to finish up what i needed to. My wishes!! Lols.

1. I want to make everyone happy!
2. I want a sweet relationship!
3. I want Raven to be my forever buddy!
4. I want cool clothes!
5. I want to had a photo hard drive of all my photos!
6. I want a good and clear pixel camera!

Hmm...that's all i think. Don't wanna think so much about it, what i wishes for is a simple and happy life. Hahas. Take cares else, MERRY CHRISTMAS to all then.

Signed Off,
24.12.07.

Comments